Talent Academy (a subsidiary of Talent Emporium (PTY) Ltd) is one of the fastest growing Training and capacity building specialist companies in South Africa. Its long list of blue chip and formidable clients in the private, public and para-statal sectors can be attributed to unwavering professionalism, cutting-edge innovative approaches to training and capacity building and its mastery of understanding broader organizational challenges.
Talent Academy enjoys professional experience in training and capacity development at the highest level. We have not only people who have gone on to be successful professionals, but we have also remained ahead by using extensive research methods to tailor all courses to meet the individual; organizational and sectoral needs. As a result we are able to select and provide the most appropriate blended learning solutions for each course we provide.
Talent Academy provides the following range of services:
Facilitation Services in qualifications, Skills Programmes and Short Courses. The programmes include a high level of mentoring, personal action plans as well as application exercises to ensure that new skills are successfully mastered and utilized by employees.
- Material Development
- Designing and developing learning materials
- Re-aligning existing materials to outcomes-based standards
- Competency Assessments
The Performance Dynamix subsidiary of Talent Emporium provides a wide range of assessment centre techniques aimed at identifying development needs – for the individual and the organization as a whole, resulting in:
- Each employee having a unique developmental plan tailored to his/her current developmental needs; and
- Cost effective training since only needs driven needs is attended.
- Skills Development Facilitator Services
We provide technical assistance with workplace skills plans:
- Register at the relevant Sector Education and Training Authorities SETA(s) as the client's Skills
- Development Facilitator (SDF)
- Conduct a Skills Audit
- Compile a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and submit it to the relevant SETA
- Monitor the implementation of the WSP
- Develop annual Skills reports and submit it to the relevant SETA